Hawaii ships

cruisecat4

Looking to go in fall2024/spring 2025 and of course schedules not posted yet. Any idea when? Also wondering if those of you who really study this stuff have enough schedules out yet to figure out which ships will be doing these cruises. Thanks for any info. 

No experienced differences regarding ships, meaning service and food. Princess is consistent that way. No idea when schedules will be posted. 

Having done the Hawaiian tinerary several times, we've found the immersion team makes the cruise, because the cruise is mostly sea days.  We like this team. At some point, they will post their '24, '25 schedule.

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2866269-eluas-updated-hawaiian-schedule/

Edited by mtnesterz
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, cruisecat4 said:

Looking to go in fall2024/spring 2025 and of course schedules not posted yet. Any idea when? Also wondering if those of you who really study this stuff have enough schedules out yet to figure out which ships will be doing these cruises. Thanks for any info. 

last year it was fall (maybe September) before they posted...I was hoping for a Christmas to Hawai'i cruise...the main difference will be if it is a larger ship (like the Discovery) the itinerary will change...our March 2024 is Honolulu overnight, Maui & Kona...the rest do Honolulu, Kauai, Maui & HIlo in some order. 

as @mtnesterz said the Hawai'ian Ambassadors are part of what makes the cruise & @Elua are really excellent...that being said, you may want to book before you know who the Ambassadors will be as they don't have their schedule for this coming season yet (fall 23-spring 24) so it will probably be more than a year before they have their schedule for the season after that. As cruising to Japan & Australia are opening up, there may be fewer Hawai'i itineraries available so I would (will be) book soon after they come out...other than the different itineraries, I would probably not pick a cruise based on the ship so much as dates & ports (probably some cruises out of SF & Vancouver, maybe SD but most out of San Pedro (LA)

(I am finishing a current live for our cuise earlier this month & did one for our Jan of last year if you are interested in menus, patters etc...any other questions ask me....Hawai'i is our favorite itinerary)

• Like 1

Thanks so much. I have done this cruise before on a different line but it was in January which in my opinion just isn’t a great time to go. Two ports cancelled due to weather and not as warm as I like during the crossing. Since we love all the sea days we decided we will do it again and I love that Princess is doing some cruises from LA during the spring and summer. Hope they repeat that. Sept and Oct also good months for Hawaii. 

• Like 2