Has anyone been compensated for getting Norwalk?

tatdmom

The passengers from the Tampa RCL Grandeur were on this evenings news and they mentioned that the cruise line was going to compensate them with a discount on their next cruise. I thought that was very generous.

That was in our paper down here "The Naples Daily News" this morning. I thought it was very generous of them. Also made me nervous as we cruise on sunday.

Ok for some reason I feel a little attacked! Let me state something here, I in NO way have stated "oh compensate me" !!!!!

I simply wanted to know if the Purser was lying or not!! Thats all. The Purser said it, not me. Hell I wasn't even on the ship. They told that to my mother and uncle. Matter of fact they comped my uncle's WHOLE room bill for being sick.

I don't expect Princess to do anything at all. Which I have stated in previous posts. Jon got sick on a previous cruise. Did I ask for compensation?? NO!!

So unless you know me do not pass judgement. Perhaps you should read what I wrote a little more carefully.

I don't mean to come off like a bi**h, but hey I was simply looking for information from fellow Princess cruisers. In NO WAY shape or form did I say I wanted to be compensated.

Not everyone took it that way so don't get too offended. I realize that you were only asking about it as the purser's told your family members about the compensation.

I'm so sorry your wedding cruise was ruined. Hopefully you're married now and will have a happy trip later on to celebrate. Congrats!

Carolyn

Yes I was just thinking about that last post I made. I was sending that only out to a few or so people who have been making rude type comments.

Most everyone who has commented has been giving me information or opinions. I do appreciate that.

I am sorry! That post aimed at everyone, I was not refering to everyone. Only a few people.

Thanks everyone for the Wedding Congrats. We are beyond happy we even got to get married. It almost didn't happen. So phhheewwww to that.

Once again that post above was only talking to a few finger pointing, labeling type people.;)

Archived