Not all excursions showing up after deposit?

missholly24

Do you guys know why the Villas for HMC wouldn't be showing up in available Excursions after deposit given? They aren't even listed saying "sold out". The only excursion that shows up at all for HMC is the Oasis and it says sold out. Maybe too early? (Cruise is in Feb 2024). I've always booked the cruise then immediately went and reserved the Villa.(like probably 8 times that way). Helppppppp. LOL its the greatest day ever. If I have to pay the remaining balance to get them to show up I will but I want to make sure that's the problem first! 

It's probably just too early. I have a cruise booked at the end of November and the excursions only just all showed up sometime early last month. There were a couple in there before that, but the majority weren't available before then.

Just make a reminder for yourself to check once or twice a week until they show up.

15 hours ago, Mic101680 said:

It's probably just too early. I have a cruise booked at the end of November and the excursions only just all showed up sometime early last month. There were a couple in there before that, but the majority weren't available before then.

Just make a reminder for yourself to check once or twice a week until they show up.

Ok thank you. I don’t remember them ever being delayed. Haven’t cruises since Feb 2020 though.