NCL to drop groups?? Hmmm.

BoundForSea

2 minutes ago, PATRLR said:

Pretty sure you can't on CC.  They've disabled that feature, unfortunately. 

Okay, thanks. My settings allow me to get a personal message so something must be disabled on their end.

4 minutes ago, PATRLR said:

Pretty sure you can't on CC.  They've disabled that feature, unfortunately. 

Thank you for pointing that out!

I thought that I have been something incorrectly, which has been keeping me from seeing information that I used to be able to see in other's posts!

• 3 months later...

I recently booked a group of 6 rooms for 15 people. I was quoted a price, put down a non-refundable deposit and was told by the NCL agent to ignore the first invoice sent to us. A revised invoice would be sent showing all the discounts and promotions once the group department processes the booking. No mention that the price was subject to change.  It had been over a month with no revised invoice so I called him and I was told the 'group' was rejected as the 3rd & 4th guest free promotion is not combinable with the group discounts. This amounted to 2 of the rooms paying almost $1,000 more.  This agent has over 15 years' experience as a NCL agent so I feel this should be common knowledge and seems like deceptive behavior to win the booking.  I am waiting to hear back after escalating but wondering if others have had a similar experience in booking a group.   

/puts on snarky hat.  

Lets revive an old thread and make new comments on something that probably no longer exists.

/removes snarky hat

2 hours ago, Cruiselover Mel said:

I recently booked a group of 6 rooms for 15 people. I was quoted a price, put down a non-refundable deposit and was told by the NCL agent to ignore the first invoice sent to us. A revised invoice would be sent showing all the discounts and promotions once the group department processes the booking. No mention that the price was subject to change.  It had been over a month with no revised invoice so I called him and I was told the 'group' was rejected as the 3rd & 4th guest free promotion is not combinable with the group discounts. This amounted to 2 of the rooms paying almost $1,000 more.  This agent has over 15 years' experience as a NCL agent so I feel this should be common knowledge and seems like deceptive behavior to win the booking.  I am waiting to hear back after escalating but wondering if others have had a similar experience in booking a group.   

image.png.5eb742055fa0a6d3e387e6066b853b03.png

Pretty clear in the t&c's. 

• Like 2