Allure of the Seas Adult Comedy

This will be our first time on Allure. Wondering about the adult comedy show. A little disappointed that they do not have a regular comedy show as well as do some of the other ships. If you have seen this show, what is your opinion? Was it okay? or did you find it to be obscene?

3 minutes ago, shell55 said:

This will be our first time on Allure. Wondering about the adult comedy show. A little disappointed that they do not have a regular comedy show as well as do some of the other ships. If you have seen this show, what is your opinion? Was it okay? or did you find it to be obscene?

There should be a family friendly version in the main theater at some point.

The comedians rotate often so there's no way to answer. I've never found any of the several comedy shows on Oasis-class ships I've seen to be overly obscene but that's a very subjective judgment. I'd say give it a shot and if you don't care for the show you can always leave (although you may be heckled on the way out).

Edited by OCSC Mike
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, OCSC Mike said:

There should be a family friendly version in the main theater at some point.

The comedians rotate often so there's no way to answer. I've never found any of the several comedy shows on Oasis-class ships I've seen to be overly obscene but that's a very subjective judgment. I'd say give it a shot and if you don't care for the show you can always leave (although you may be heckled on the way out).

It's Adult comedy !

If you are asking if it will be obscene ,I would say you don't want to be there 

Cheers

• Like 2

We were on the Allure in February and attended the Adult Comedy Show.  Unless you are really easily offended, it should be fine.  I’ve seen more offensive comedy routines on network TV.

They rotate so you never know who you'll get.  Most are not too vulgar.  There are some that spend most of the time trying to convince you that it is okay for them to be gay and the jokes are centered around that lifestyle.  To each his own.  You can always get up and leave.  But like someone pointed out they generally have at least one General comedy show in the theater that is family friendly...most of the time...

DDawg