Limelight Club on the Britannia

chrissie p

Hi. We're travelling on the Brittania on the 5th May. Has anyone discovered who is on at the Limelight Club yet please? If I need to be patient for a little while longer, any info of who is on in April would be great just to give me a feel for the type of act that may be on.  💃 🎤 

Many thanks 

Chris

39 minutes ago, chrissie p said:

Hi. We're travelling on the Brittania on the 5th May. Has anyone discovered who is on at the Limelight Club yet please? If I need to be patient for a little while longer, any info of who is on in April would be great just to give me a feel for the type of act that may be on.  💃 🎤 

Many thanks 

Chris

We were on Iona Feb/March. We went to the Limelight Club both weeks. First week was Ray Quinn was on. He was excellent and got a standing ovation at the end of the night. The second week was Joel Harper Jackson, who I think is a West End theatre star. He wasn’t as good as Ray Quinn but very enjoyable. We always go to the Limelight Club and have never had a bad performer. On previous cruises, Chester Hawks, Gareth Gates and Cheryl Baker were also very good. Sorry, l can’t bring to mind any of the others (it’s my age you know).

We only found out who was on a week or so before booking opened, two weeks before the cruise.

51 minutes ago, Jennizor said:

We were on Iona Feb/March. We went to the Limelight Club both weeks. First week was Ray Quinn was on. He was excellent and got a standing ovation at the end of the night. The second week was Joel Harper Jackson, who I think is a West End theatre star. He wasn’t as good as Ray Quinn but very enjoyable. We always go to the Limelight Club and have never had a bad performer. On previous cruises, Chester Hawks, Gareth Gates and Cheryl Baker were also very good. Sorry, l can’t bring to mind any of the others (it’s my age you know).

We only found out who was on a week or so before booking opened, two weeks before the cruise.

Thanks thats great. Looks like I may have it be a bit more patient 😀

55 minutes ago, Fishermanswife said:

Hi we are on the Britannia on the 13th May does anyone know who is on in the limelight club.

You won't know until 2 weeks prior to your cruise then it will be bookable on your Cruise Personalised on P&O website.

18 hours ago, Fishermanswife said:

Hi we are on the Britannia on the 13th May does anyone know who is on in the limelight club.

Maybe a typing error, but if you intend joining Britannia on 13th May you're in for a shock...................it departs on the 12th😉

• 3 weeks later...

So the acts for 12/5 Baltic cruise on Britannia have been announced...

Ray Quinn (xfactor runner up & dancing on ice) is £28 pp and Kevin Simm (Popstars runner up, voice winner and now lead in Wet Wet Wet) is £20 pp. 

2 good acts for us to see... but I am sure not to many people's tastes... so please don't shoot the messenger.

5 hours ago, Al_W said:

So the acts for 12/5 Baltic cruise on Britannia have been announced...

Ray Quinn (xfactor runner up & dancing on ice) is £28 pp and Kevin Simm (Popstars runner up, voice winner and now lead in Wet Wet Wet) is £20 pp. 

2 good acts for us to see... but I am sure not to many people's tastes... so please don't shoot the messenger.

I know everyone’s taste in entertainment is different but, as I said in my previous post, we thought Ray Quinn was amazing. His singing was excellent, he was very chatty and funny and the audience gave him a standing ovation at the end of the show. If he is on any of future cruises we will go and see him again.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Jennizor said:

I know everyone’s taste in entertainment is different but, as I said in my previous post, we thought Ray Quinn was amazing. His singing was excellent, he was very chatty and funny and the audience gave him a standing ovation at the end of the show. If he is on any of future cruises we will go and see him again.

We really can’t wait to see him, great to hear he puts on a good show.