Accessible transport from Orlando to Miami

orkaren1

Traveling from Orlando to Miami for a cruise in October.  My husband uses a power wheelchair but we do not have an accessible van to transport the wheelchair.  Can anyone offer suggestions for accessible transportation from Orlando to MiamI?  Thanks

By October, Brightline train service should be in place from MCO to Miami. It is supposed to begin service pretty much any day.

Brightline does provide accessible van service within several miles of its stations.

The trains are clean and efficient.

brightline.com

22 hours ago, FOPMan said:

By October, Brightline train service should be in place from MCO to Miami. It is supposed to begin service pretty much any day.

Brightline does provide accessible van service within several miles of its stations.

The trains are clean and efficient.

brightline.com

Thanks for the input.  I was thinking about the Brightline but roundtrip it would be about $400 for my husband and myself (plus $200 for my son who is traveling with us)  and we would still need to find a way to get to the Brightline station in Orlando (looks like they only have van/shuttle service within 5 miles of the station). I have found an accessible van rental that would work and will probably go with that.  Just trying to find some less expensive options.

Please be cognizant that many accessible van locations may have limited pickup and dropoff hours/days and usually charge mileage over 150 miles per day.

There may be other feea for van drop-off and pick-up and one-way rentals.