Pricing offers

CrystalTR

Hi

sorry probably a silly question.

Celebrity Cruises are offering a “deal”at the moment of 75% off second guest and £1200 per room.

however it is still over £4000 for a week fjord cruise.

Is this a standard price or are they always having offers and I should wait until the next one!

thanks 

9 minutes ago, upwarduk said:

The 75% off 2nd guest offer has been there all winter.

They do add other perks to it.

At the moment there is $100 OBC per  cabin, if you book in April.

Interesting, so there are always offers in then

thank you 

20 minutes ago, CrystalTR said:

Hi

sorry probably a silly question.

Celebrity Cruises are offering a “deal”at the moment of 75% off second guest and £1200 per room.

however it is still over £4000 for a week fjord cruise.

Is this a standard price or are they always having offers and I should wait until the next one!

thanks 

Fjords cruises are always popular with Celebrity and tend to sell out fairly quickly, especially suites. We booked the PH a few years ago as the itinerary was released and within a month the remaining RS were more expensive than what we had paid for the PH. Supply and demand….I write this simply to say that prices may head up rather than down, regardless of what ‘offer’ is on.

Friends (regular Celebrity cruisers) have just booked a Princess cruise for Norway. Not their usual cruise choice but it was significantly cheaper and there was a 14 night as well as a 7 night option. Might be worth pricing…

8 minutes ago, chemmo said:

Fjords cruises are always popular with Celebrity and tend to sell out fairly quickly, especially suites. We booked the PH a few years ago as the itinerary was released and within a month the remaining RS were more expensive than what we had paid for the PH. Supply and demand….I write this simply to say that prices may head up rather than down, regardless of what ‘offer’ is on.

Friends (regular Celebrity cruisers) have just booked a Princess cruise for Norway. Not their usual cruise choice but it was significantly cheaper and there was a 14 night as well as a 7 night option. Might be worth pricing…

Great tip thanks, but we only have a weeks holiday off work but appreciate the comment 

do you know how long the Aug 24 cruises have been available for Sale for?

10 minutes ago, CrystalTR said:

Great tip thanks, but we only have a weeks holiday off work but appreciate the comment 

do you know how long the Aug 24 cruises have been available for Sale for?

Uncertain but I think new itineraries come out for Europe November (ish). From this year Apex takes over from Silhouette doing the Southampton cruises. I have browsed a few for next year and they are significantly more expensive than Silhouette has been. Probably, a premium for a newer ship as well as reflecting inflation…

We loved our cruise on Eclipse to the Fjords, we cruised early May and had fantastic weather…Sometimes if you really fancy a cruise and it fits in with your schedule the best option is simply to book it!

• Like 1