Personal recommendation

nasus2

if you are visiting st kitts and want  an authentic personal taxi driver / guide look up Royston - have toured with him 3 times now and he is excellent. Do not book him if you want a luxurious experiance because his car ir rustic and typically carabbean. But at current rate of 40 dollars per person per day he offers an amazing day at a fantastic price. He is truely a great guy. 

• Like 1

On 4/17/2023 at 3:01 PM, stunned said:

Do you have contact info for Royston?

I wholehearted agree with the others!  His tour is unique and he is a great guy who loves his island.  Thanks to whoever recommended him on this thread 😀 His contact is roystontours@hotmail.com

My husband and I did a tour with Royston in late April.  We had done his tour in 2014, and wanted to do it again.  We had another great tour, and it was only the two of us with Royston.  We loved seeing the island - especially Brimstone Hill Fortress.  As mentioned, it is not luxury.  No air conditioning (but open windows make it easy to take pictures), and we drove on bumpy trails.  We stopped to see a windmill ruin covered by a tree - what an amazing thing!  It was another excellent day with Royston, and I highly recommend it.