Booking pre departure hotel package

gailellen12

This is all I can see on my summary page when I'm logged in: image.png.3bc2e64cecbf5695d41046e3d3ac5b84.png 

The blue text links just go to generic pages, not something specific to your cruise/itinerary. 

Also, you can't get pricing or even the correct hotel name on the NCL site. The hotel they had listed for my departure city was not the one my PCC gave me quotes for. Definitely could not have booked it myself. If I were you, I'd also see how much the hotel costs if you book on your own. NCL's quote was a decent amount more than booking myself, for the exact same hotel. 

39 minutes ago, quillwercruisers said:

Also, NCL charges per person not per room so expect to pay double what you would pay booking the hotel directly.

Oh, it's not necessarily double. We looked into the NCL hotel in Miami for our last cruise. The price was $250 per person for a Hilton, so $500. We could have booked the Hilton, on our own, for about $450. We didn't wind up staying there, but it certainly wouldn't have been double price. Maybe in some cases it is, but not always. 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, cruiseny4life said:

Oh, it's not necessarily double. We looked into the NCL hotel in Miami for our last cruise. The price was $250 per person for a Hilton, so $500. We could have booked the Hilton, on our own, for about $450. We didn't wind up staying there, but it certainly wouldn't have been double price. Maybe in some cases it is, but not always. 

Thanks for the info, that's good to know. Every time I have compared it has been double what I would have paid booking direct.