2 Cruises booked....one showing up on our Account Page ..but not the Second One?

Just2guys

We have 2 cruises booked....the first one (Nov 2023) shows up as future / booked cruises on our Account Page.  The second one (August 2024) does not (we made the deposit several weeks ago and have all of our confirmations, etc.).

I noticed on the Accounts page, that I could input information (cruise date, ship, etc.) to add another future /booked cruise to our account.....but shouldn't Regent be adding that automatically as they have all the required information to do so?  Or, should I just add it myself so that it shows as a future booked cruise?  Seems strange that the customer should have to do that.  When we booked the November 2023 cruise (over a year ago) it showed up on our account as soon as the deposit was made.

Am I missing something here?  Any others have this issue?  Thanks

I was in the exact same position myself two weeks ago, I paid the deposit Etc, in fact our booked cruises are almost the same as yours, I "thought" Regent would automatically input my second cruise, I waited patiently but nothing, I ended up doing it myself, it only took two minutes.