Main Dining Room Reservations?

Hello, 

We are cruising on RC / Explorer of the Seas on 23 April.   We are wondering....

Do we need to select the Early or Late Dining option for the Main Dining Rooms?  Can I just select Early dining somewhere?  Is it somewhere in the app?   The only RESERVE button I can find is under the My Time Dining, but it shows a different dining time available for each day of the cruise.

Edited by Bruce Global

I might be misunderstanding your post, but when you book, you select your dinning.  If you select a date that is soon to come up you are usually slotted in my time dinning.  I would review your booking contract and selection there.  If you want a change, contact the agent you booked with, you might be put on a wait list.  My time dinning generally starts at 645pm.  If this is what you want, you are golden. If you prefer a different time, and remain on the ty time dinning list, you can approach the main dinning room upon entry of the ship and speak to the attendant at the dinning room to see if you can get sloted for an adjustment. 

Edited by nimbex1970

Early traditional dining, late traditional dining, or My Time dining are selected at the time you book the cruise. You can switch between these options but you need to call your travel agent or RC (depending on where you booked your cruise) to change the option. At this late date it might be too late to switch, often they'll say the option you want to switch to is full.

If you do select My Time Dining during booking then you can reserve dining times in the app. The traditional options have a fixed time and you will have an assigned table noted on your SeaPass card - no need to wait in line at the dining room, just walk in and go to your assigned table.