Upgrading on Embarkation Day

bnurick

On 4/17/2023 at 3:54 PM, bnurick said:

Good evening. Does anyone have any experience upgrading the day of embarkation if there are last minute cancellations?  Any information on the best process would be appreciated.  Upcoming cruise was full for Aqua and Suite class.  Thank you.

We have before. On the Apex last year we were in an IV and after touring the spa, my DW wanted a spa pass for $230 for the week. Before I committed to that, I went to customer service and inquired about an AQ upgrade and they upgraded us for $200 per person. This was cheaper than the spa pass so it was a great deal for us. The cherry on top was that they gave us an accessible cabin so we had more space than we knew what to do with!! 

1 minute ago, neverlaysup said:

We have before. On the Apex last year we were in an IV and after touring the spa, my DW wanted a spa pass for $230 for the week. Before I committed to that, I went to customer service and inquired about an AQ upgrade and they upgraded us for $200 per person. This was cheaper than the spa pass so it was a great deal for us. The cherry on top was that they gave us an accessible cabin so we had more space than we knew what to do with!! 

Well played.  I requested to be placed on the list at Guest Relations.  She wrote my request down, but also advised everything was sold out.  I did not hear back, but after I unpacked I really liked my super quiet forward cabin and wouldn’t have changed. Cheers from the Silhouette!