Do packages, other than HIA, ever go on offer?

storkington

Hi there,

We have just booked a 14 day Caribbean cruise for Feb 2024. I was wondering if the packages that one can purchase prior to the cruise ever go on offer? I was specifically looking at the unlimited laundry package and the WiFi? I know that the HIA package is usually on offer at some point or another, but as we don't drink alcohol it makes no sense for us to buy that. I know that Neptune and Pinnacle get free laundry, but on this occasion we are in a Vista Suite.

Thanks for any insights you can offer!

Generally no.  Occasionally I have been offered HIA at a reduced rate that makes it worthwhile.   Watch for a gift card offer from HAL and you can pay for those services with those cards.  The offers are usually 10% off

• Like 1

I was quoted by my TA a basic rate with an add on wifi package just to see what the difference would be from the HIA. So you can buy wifi pre cruise. But since we get laundry, didn't ask. You can definitely get the laundry on board. Call your TA to price each item.