Pre cruise sailor services? What the heck is going on...

raphael360

I haven't been able to successfully complete a sailor services chat for the past month.  I either get the immediate: 'no agents available' message or, as today, was number 2 in the queue for an hour only to be kicked off with a message: "I'm sorry no agents are available right now."

Nobody raves about VVs land-based sailor services but now it's impossible to get through.  I prefer the chat option because I can save a transcript of the chat AND, being hearing impaired, find the phone support option nearly impossible for me.

Any suggestions for better ways to reach Sailor Services other than using a TA?

Screenshot 2023-04-19 at 7.56.45 AM.png

I’ve just the online chat twice this month and once I did get stuck at second in the queue, but tried again and got straight through okay. The other time I was straight through. 

but this was at 11am or 12noon BST, which is 6-7am EST so they are likely much quieter as many people in the US aren’t awake yet.

1 hour ago, jon81uk said:

I’ve just the online chat twice this month and once I did get stuck at second in the queue, but tried again and got straight through okay. The other time I was straight through. 

but this was at 11am or 12noon BST, which is 6-7am EST so they are likely much quieter as many people in the US aren’t awake yet.

This was my 5th time this week trying to get through to the chat. This chat attempt was 7:15am EST today. I was #2 in the que and then #1 but I suddenly got bumped off after 60 minutes.