Speciality restaurant query on the Joy

steel1203

Hello, I will be on a 10 night Bermuda, Bahamas cruise in august and I have 2 free speciality dinners included with my booking.  I will be buying the 2 additional dinners for £59 each but I was wondering could I buy this twice so I could go to 6 restaurants? Is this possible?  There is plenty restaurants I can go to and have always enjoyed any of the NCL paid for restaurants.  Thanks 🙏 

I'm not sure what UK country you are in, so my answer may/may not apply to you. In the US, you are able to purchase an upgraded specialty dining package with two or four meals (possibly more). Look in your NCL account, under your cruise reservation. Typically the offer is in the "Upgrades" section. 

Good luck - perhaps someone from the UK that has experienced this will chime in, as well. 

No, you can only use the upgrade offer once. If you want more meals than that then I think it is cheaper to just buy a package for the number you want.

I’m not even sure whether it is possible to buy more than one additional package. I seem to remember someone reporting that they upgraded and then tried to buy another package and had trouble with this.

Edit to say, I have purchased free at sea plus for our upcoming cruise and do not now have the option to purchase any further dining packages online. Maybe you can onboard, or by phoning, but certainly not at the discounted upgrade rate.

Edited by KeithJenner
  • Thanks 2

6 hours ago, KeithJenner said:

No, you can only use the upgrade offer once. If you want more meals than that then I think it is cheaper to just buy a package for the number you want.

I’m not even sure whether it is possible to buy more than one additional package. I seem to remember someone reporting that they upgraded and then tried to buy another package and had trouble with this.

Edit to say, I have purchased free at sea plus for our upcoming cruise and do not now have the option to purchase any further dining packages online. Maybe you can onboard, or by phoning, but certainly not at the discounted upgrade rate.

Thanks Keith, think I will book 4 speciality meals and pay out of pocket for Q Texas Smokehouse