Vista suite double sofa on Statedam???

Capitan52

Trying to find quad balcony rooms that have a double sofa rather than a sofa and pull down bed. Can’t seem to get a definite answer on website. Thanks. For that matter does anyone know of any cruise line that offers such a configuration ?  Thank ya, thank ya very much. 

The Pinnacle Suite on the Nieuw Statendam has a pullout queen-size sofa bed that sleeps two.  On the non-Pinnacle-class ships, there is a queen-size bed that pulls out from the wall that is much more comfortable than a sofa bed for two extra guests.  That is the only ones that I am aware of on HAL ships, but of course the PS costs several times more than the Vista Suite you mentioned.

Unless it's for young children, I do not recommend sharing a queen sofa bed with anyone!  I shared a Sky Suite on Celebrity with my adult daughters a few years ago.  I am not sure why I did this, but I gave the girls the twin beds, and I took the sofa bed (maybe because it was going to be a larger bed.)  I lasted one night on that sofa bed!  I had the steward put the bed back in the sofa and make a pallet on top of the sofa for sleeping.  That pull out was most uncomfortable.  Celebrity now has the convertabeds that are singles, but much better comfort wise.