Think tank emergency rain cover, Vortex Storm jacket media pro or OP/Tech rainsleeves

I am going on an Alaskan cruise and just looking for a way to protect my camera.  I have used the rainsleeves in the past and they worked in a pinch.  The last cruise I was on it was pouring in Ketchkan (LOL).  I will still have rainsleeves but I was wondering if I should upgrade my supplies and also have either the Think tank or the storm jacket.  If anyone has used either were they easy to work with?  I will say the rainsleeves were easy to put onto the camera.   Any thoughts?

Pierces you have been a great help on my past two Alaska trips in answering my questions. 

I did buy the Op-tech after your suggestion for my first trip and they did work out had them on the second trip as well. 

It looks like you still prefer them and they do take up very little space in a camera bag.

Thanks again.

• Thanks 1

I’ve used the goretex sport shields in the past and their eyepiece adapters. The eyepiece adapter is probably a good investment if you have a dSLR regardless of which rain cover you use as you can tuck the rain cover eyehole around it instead of dealing with a moveable target.

I will say the sport shield gor-tex cover was not sufficient for a full day rainstorm in Costa Rica but works perfectly well in driving rain for a couple of hours pitchside in an Irish winter. 
I’ve used something similar to the op tech covers on my mirrorless camera with reasonable success.