Beyond Main Dining Rooms

Piper77

I'm registered for Anytime Dining on the Beyond and I noticed that there are 4 different main dining rooms that all seem to have a different theme.  Am I able to choose which dining room I eat at each night and do the menus actually vary that much?  Was trying to do some reservations in advance to make sure I get to try each one out but time selection is pretty limited 30 days out already.

Thanks!

You can go to whichever MDR you want any night.  
Reservations are not necessary although some like to pre book. The ships only opens up about 40-50 % of the tables for pre booking holding the rest for walk ups.  

The menu has 3 sections 2 of which are the same in all of the 4 MDRs.  The other section is exclusives/specialty of that dining room so each is different, however you can order from any dining rooms specialties in the other dining room.  

1 hour ago, Piper77 said:

I'm registered for Anytime Dining on the Beyond and I noticed that there are 4 different main dining rooms that all seem to have a different theme.  Am I able to choose which dining room I eat at each night and do the menus actually vary that much?  Was trying to do some reservations in advance to make sure I get to try each one out but time selection is pretty limited 30 days out already.

Thanks!

First, most of the time you can get a table within about 30 minutes of asking (assuming not a huge party).

Second, think of the restaurants as which decor do you want, not what food do you want.  There are no restrictions for each night's menu based on which restaurant you are in.  Order Italian in the French restaurant, French in the Greek one, etc.

Lastly, every night you will have these choices:

4 classic starters (shrimp cocktail, escargot, French onion soup, and Cesar salad),

3 starters from each of the greek, Italian, cosmo, and French restaurants

3 classic entrees (Chicken, salmon, steak),

3 entrees from each of the greek, Italian, cosmo, and French restaurants

These choices never change and are available every single night and can be ordered from any of the MDR regardless of which you are in.

This is all in addition to the 3-4 starters and 3-4 entrees that do rotate every night.

Bonus - you also can order from the vegetarian menu every night too - which expands your choices.  I typically found a great salad there every night to add to my meals.

Any given night, you have about 22 starters and entrees to pick from.  16 are the same and 6 vary night to night.

Edited by JLS07
  • Like 1

37 minutes ago, JLS07 said:

First, most of the time you can get a table within about 30 minutes of asking (assuming not a huge party).

Second, think of the restaurants as which decor do you want, not what food do you want.  There are no restrictions for each night's menu based on which restaurant you are in.  Order Italian in the French restaurant, French in the Greek one, etc.

Lastly, every night you will have these choices:

4 classic starters (shrimp cocktail, escargot, French onion soup, and Cesar salad),

3 starters from each of the greek, Italian, cosmo, and French restaurants

3 classic entrees (Chicken, salmon, steak),

3 entrees from each of the greek, Italian, cosmo, and French restaurants

These choices never change and are available every single night and can be ordered from any of the MDR regardless of which you are in.

This is all in addition to the 3-4 starters and 3-4 entrees that do rotate every night.

Bonus - you also can order from the vegetarian menu every night too - which expands your choices.  I typically found a great salad there every night to add to my meals.

Any given night, you have about 22 starters and entrees to pick from.  16 are the same and 6 vary night to night.

Thanks - so sounds just like switching between the 2 main dining rooms on other Celebrity ships.  They do make it confusing though when the write up for each separate dining room really makes it sound like they only feature that type of cuisine....but glad to hear I'm not limited and won't go hungry LOL