Best Bar on Majestic?

charliedalrymple

We've sailed on a number of Princess ships, and Crooners has always been our go-to bar.  I've learned that there is no Crooners on Majestic, as that space is now occupied by a French bistro speciality dining restaurant.  I feel lost and betrayed!  What is the next best bar on the Majestic?

sailed last july and will be on it again next week.  Good Spirits was okay and its impeded by a lot of tables in the open atrium etc

the bar at the back during warmer days in Alaska was nice, especially having the open air.

Alternatively in the Hollywood conservatory and pool area was really good as its the most open area still covered and heated on colder days

• Like 1

We were just on the Majestic in Feb. We found most bar areas had limited seating if you were more than 4 people (we had 6 in our group). Our favorite is Crooners as well.

The best place we found was the Double Down bar on deck 6.

20230225_203951.jpg

20230225_204058.jpg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MBlaster said:

We were just on the Majestic in Feb. We found most bar areas had limited seating if you were more than 4 people (we had 6 in our group). Our favorite is Crooners as well.

The best place we found was the Double Down bar on deck 6.

20230225_203951.jpg

20230225_204058.jpg

wow they brought in tables and chairs for the double down!  it was a big empty space when i went in July and those tv's were never turned on.  Hoping they're going to play some hockey playoffs next week or two