Carnival, Venezia - October 14 - 23, 2023

PCB7653

Hi Pete,

I just booked this cruise! So happy to be cruising from NYC again. The ship looks to be quite beautiful and I think it will be a lot of fun. Hope others loin the roll call soon. I wonder if the cruise will be full or not. It's a nice itinerary and I can't wait to get on the ship!

Hi Everyone, I booked this back in January..I think lol Got a great deal, so my boyfriend and I will be going...it's his 2nd cruise, my 14th, all out of NYC! 🙂 Booked in an aft balcony room with Terrazza access, so very excited for that as well!! October can't get here soon enough! 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

This will be my 2nd time on the Venezia, was on her July 13th for 4 days to Bermuda with a large group. I had a wonderful time but 4 days were not enough and there were multiple group functions so I really didn't get a chance to see and do everything. I will be doing this cruise solo, and looking forward to all I missed. Can't believe I didn't even have one slice of Pizza, LOL. Hope to meet some of you there.

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, jackandmarian said:

Is anyone interested in playing Hand and Foot? I am bringing my cards and I understand there is a good place to play card games near the library.

Marian

Heide And Kevin Here we would love to play cards with you. We have never played this game before though.

19 hours ago, HeideB said:

Hello Everyone, This is Heide and Kevin Bradley joining this cruise and excited for it to get here soon. We would love to meet some new cruise friends to play card games or other games with.

Hi, Heide. My husband and I are to be on this cruise. Would love to meet up with you and your mom to play cards. I am in your mom's age bracket. My husband enjoys playing cards also. We don't have our room assignment yet, but when we do I will give you our room # to be able to be in touch once on board.

Marian

If you go to Shore Excursions and check airport transfers. There is an option to purchase transportation to and from LGA. There is a bus service that goes to the Port Authority Bus Terminal but then you still have to get to the ship port. Other than that I would check out Uber prices. 

Edited by coopieclan

On 9/6/2023 at 5:42 AM, jackandmarian said:

Hi, Heide. My husband and I are to be on this cruise. Would love to meet up with you and your mom to play cards. I am in your mom's age bracket. My husband enjoys playing cards also. We don't have our room assignment yet, but when we do I will give you our room # to be able to be in touch once on board.

Marian

Howdy, my best friend and I are also going to be on this cruise and love to meet new people and play cards/games! We are both in our mid-late 30s but age is just a number!

Edited by SwellBee

12 hours ago, SwellBee said:

Howdy, my best friend and I are also going to be on this cruise and love to meet new people and play cards/games! We are both in our mid-late 30s but age is just a number!

Hi, Swell Bee. Thank you for your response.  What are your names?  I will contact you closer in to our cruise date with info on times to meet. We will meet on deck 10 near the Lido restaurant.   Marian

4 hours ago, jackandmarian said:

Hi, Swell Bee. Thank you for your response.  What are your names?  I will contact you closer in to our cruise date with info on times to meet. We will meet on deck 10 near the Lido restaurant.   Marian

I'm Susan/Sue and my friend is Libby. 🙂 Looking forward to it!