Upgrade Bid

Ekposh

Currently have a Sweet Aft Suite - can put a bid in for a Cheeky Corner Suite (same floor) for USD250 for a 5 night cruise, so approx $50 per night. I know this is subjective but does anyone think this is worth it for the extra space? 

Cheers,

Alex

55 minutes ago, Ekposh said:

Currently have a Sweet Aft Suite - can put a bid in for a Cheeky Corner Suite (same floor) for USD250 for a 5 night cruise, so approx $50 per night. I know this is subjective but does anyone think this is worth it for the extra space? 

Cheers,

Alex

As long as you don't end up on deck 14.....

I think you have a better chance of some airflow on the balcony with the Cheeky Corner Suite vs. the Sweet Aft Suite.  We stayed in a CC and it seemed to us that the SAS were so blocked in by the two corners that there was very little chance of any airflow. 

59 minutes ago, rebeccac said:

I think you have a better chance of some airflow on the balcony with the Cheeky Corner Suite vs. the Sweet Aft Suite.  We stayed in a CC and it seemed to us that the SAS were so blocked in by the two corners that there was very little chance of any airflow. 

we sailed in a cheeky corner december 2021 and had no breeze haha i was SO excited to enjoy a light breeze and some shade, but there were a couple nights where we were sailing directly away from the sunset/it was blazing hot with stagnant air on the balcony