Bathroom break from Safaga to Luxor?

Woodrowst

Can anyone who took an Oceania shore excursion from Safaga to Luxor to see the Valley of the Kings tell me if they provided a bathroom break on the long 3.5 hour drive each way?  I am assuming yes, but you know what they say about people who assume.....

Thanks!

11 minutes ago, Woodrowst said:

Can anyone who took an Oceania shore excursion from Safaga to Luxor to see the Valley of the Kings tell me if they provided a bathroom break on the long 3.5 hour drive each way?  I am assuming yes, but you know what they say about people who assume.....

Thanks!

We did a private tour but the same route.  There was a "rest area" along the way.  I would describe it as being very rustic.  Women should bring their own sanitary products, that is, toilet paper.  Long boring drive, a lot of check points, and speed bumps.  If it is an overnight, I strongly suggest saying overnight in Luxor.  You will not regret it.  Have fun.

17 minutes ago, ssawjo said:

We did a private tour but the same route.  There was a "rest area" along the way.  I would describe it as being very rustic.  Women should bring their own sanitary products, that is, toilet paper.  Long boring drive, a lot of check points, and speed bumps.  If it is an overnight, I strongly suggest saying overnight in Luxor.  You will not regret it.  Have fun.

We also did a private overnight tour from Safari to Luxor.  We stopped at a roadside convenience type stop.   Beverages and snacks were available.

Highly recommend an overnight stay if that is an option.   You will see so much more.   I used Ramses Tours. https://ramsestours.com and we had an excellent time at a very reasonable cost.

Joe

Edited by JoePDX
  • Like 1

• 3 months later...
On 4/30/2023 at 8:17 AM, Woodrowst said:

Thanks!

3.5 each way!  We are doing an overnight with Egyptours because we want to see as much as possible but that is extreme.