Vaccine Cards

mcderrk

Is there any need for vaccine cards any where in the Bahamas?  Seems I read something somewhere that vaccine cards were required somewhere but I cannot remember or find it again.

17 hours ago, mets123 said:

Was on the Anthem last week going to Fla and the Bahamas. It wasn't asked for at check in at Cape Liberty or at Nassau or Coco Cay.

Thank you for the reply, I did read on Margaritaville’s website FAQs:

Margaritaville Beach Resort welcomes non-hotel guests. Non-hotel guests who have been vaccinated and have passed the two-week immunity period are exempt from COVID-19 testing when visiting the property. For unvaccinated non-hotel guests, Margaritaville Beach Resort requires proof of a negative COVID -19 rapid antigen test taken within 5 days.

6 hours ago, mcderrk said:

Thank you for the reply, I did read on Margaritaville’s website FAQs:

Margaritaville Beach Resort welcomes non-hotel guests. Non-hotel guests who have been vaccinated and have passed the two-week immunity period are exempt from COVID-19 testing when visiting the property. For unvaccinated non-hotel guests, Margaritaville Beach Resort requires proof of a negative COVID -19 rapid antigen test taken within 5 days.

Not really true. I walked thru the resort to buy some t shirts and no one questioned me.

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/4/2023 at 9:54 AM, Rothko1 said:

I'm pretty sure most places are considering Covid a thing of the past.

Agree! They just haven’t updated their websites. I ran into something similar and called the travel company to confirm.