Shareholder OBC for B2B cruises

minnesotasisu

We had booked a 14 day southern Caribbean Cruise for February of 2024 a couple of months ago and last week we decided to add a 15 day cruise Panama Canal cruise on the same ship (Emerald Princess) and in the same cabin which precedes the Caribbean cruise. Princess gave us a new booking number and it appears combined the two cruises. I was hoping to get the $250 OBC for both cruises since they are both +14 days each. However since they have the same booking number will Princess recognize they are two +14 day cruises and not just one 29 day cruise?

My recent B2B experiences have been that even with two separate bookings with two booking numbers, the app will show one combined cruise. I’ve received SOBC for each cruise so you should receive the appropriate amount of SOBC for both cruises.

Check your Cruise Personalizer & you should see two cruises with different booking numbers to apply for two SOBCs.

13 minutes ago, Astro Flyer said:

My recent B2B experiences have been that even with two separate bookings with two booking numbers, the app will show one combined cruise. I’ve received SOBC for each cruise so you should receive the appropriate amount of SOBC for both cruises.

Check your Cruise Personalizer & you should see two cruises with different booking numbers to apply for two SOBCs.

Ok. I do see two booking numbers in the cruise personalized but only one shows up on the Medallion app so I had assumed they combined the two cruises as they have the combined dates shown (Feb 6 - Mar 6)

Edited by minnesotasisu

7 minutes ago, minnesotasisu said:

Ok. I do see two booking numbers in the cruise personalized but only one shows up on the Medallion app so I had assumed they combined the two cruises as they have the combined dates shown (Feb 6 - Mar 6)

I’ve had the same experience as you & was concerned but both separate bookings of our B2B cruises were issued SOBC. That section has been very efficient & can issue your SOBC in a matter of hours…enjoy it. 😊

Edited by Astro Flyer

They’re two booking numbers so you’ll get both $250 bonuses.  They will show on the folio on the first day of each segment.  If you don’t use the full $250 on the first segment, it will roll over to the second.  Conversely, if you go over, the folio balance of the first segment will roll to the second and the new OBC award will be used against it immediately upon the start of the second segment.