Meraviglia max weight for flight simulator and F1 Simulator?

AtSeaWithChris

Does anyone know on Meraviglia the max height or weight for flight simulator and F1 Simulator? Also, for bowling, what shoes are allowed, if they don't have shoes that fit? We are looking at a fun pass to take advantage of the $140 value for $80. We are both Gold (matched) and I think we get F1 and Flight simulator for half price. Does that include bowling? I am on the fence as to whether or not new would spend more than $80 on that activity. DW is not nearly as adventurous as I am.

I can’t help with weight limits but can tell you that the flight simulator was never operational in the 8 day cruise I just got off of today on Meraviglia. The F1 simulator they had one of them operational.  I am 6 ft tall and had a hard time fitting inside it and getting out but did use it.  They had the bowling at $30 for 30 mins or $50 for an hour.  We had the fun pass and used it on bowling, F1 simulator and the 4D cinema.  The bowling you can wear your own sneakers, must be closed shoes no sandals and they have some shoes you can use but we wore our own sneakers.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, smile145 said:

I can’t help with weight limits but can tell you that the flight simulator was never operational in the 8 day cruise I just got off of today on Meraviglia. The F1 simulator they had one of them operational.  I am 6 ft tall and had a hard time fitting inside it and getting out but did use it.  They had the bowling at $30 for 30 mins or $50 for an hour.  We had the fun pass and used it on bowling, F1 simulator and the 4D cinema.  The bowling you can wear your own sneakers, must be closed shoes no sandals and they have some shoes you can use but we wore our own sneakers.

Thank you. We sail in 3 weeks. I hope they get the flight simulator working. I am also 6 ft tall and worry that I may have problems fitting. Oh well, we will see what happens. I’m more interested in the flight sim.. 

I did the F1 quite a bit  on Virtuosa,  95KG and just under 6ft,  there was room for someone a bit bigger but does get tight and you have to lift your own weight to get out.

you get one 50% go.,   

The 4d is fun that can eat a bit there were 3 options.did them all.

I also had a go on the VR, a zombie shoot.

i struggled to use all my pass but it was just me and no bowling.

The regular arcade used up a bit and they had a pinball machine but at 25c a go you don't even notice the cost.  

The F1 ist not easy to drive. Our Teenie was very good with the F1 on the World Europa, but on the Meraviglia it was an other type of Simulator and it was much harder to drive. He used his hole Funpass for the Simulator and on the last day he wins the F1 Competition on board, but it was not easy to drive.
He is also bigger than 6 ft but really thin, so no problem for him. The seat ist not large.