Email address of CEO?

margbem

7 minutes ago, margbem said:

Would anyone be able to give me the email address of the new CEO, please?

I tried a few weeks ago but no response.  Also to a chaser.  Think if you have a uk address you are ignored as per a previous poster.   I won’t share the address I used (which has worked before) as I would be interested to know if it has changed.  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, galeforce9 said:

I tried a few weeks ago but no response.  Also to a chaser.  Think if you have a uk address you are ignored as per a previous poster.   I won’t share the address I used (which has worked before) as I would be interested to know if it has changed.  

Hope someone can help me!

9 hours ago, galeforce9 said:

Mysteriously, after posting this, the UK Office has contacted me late today after many weeks of not responding, to see if they can assist with one element of my query to the Office of the President (read between the lines - to sell me something) and they ‘believe’ someone on behalf of the Office will contact me.  Well, gee, I won’t hold my breath. Thanks.  The e-mail address is  officeofthepresident at seabourn dot com. I hope you have more luck.  The UK e mail then went on to say if you want anything else use the [standard email].  I thought the new president did want to hear our constructive thoughts.  Perhaps not. 

Edited by galeforce9
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, galeforce9 said:

Mysteriously, after posting this, the UK Office has contacted me late today after many weeks of not responding, to see if they can assist with one element of my query to the Office of the President (read between the lines - to sell me something) and they ‘believe’ someone on behalf of the Office will contact me.  Well, gee, I won’t hold my breath. Thanks.  The e-mail address is  officeofthepresident at seabourn dot com. I hope you have more luck.  The UK e mail then went on to say if you want anything else use the [standard email].  I thought the new president did want to hear our constructive thoughts.  Perhaps not. 

Thanks galeforce9. I will have a go!

• Like 1

On 5/6/2023 at 11:51 PM, softly darlene said:

I think it's always a good idea to start at the top. The issue will passed on to someone else, but that person will know where it came from an maybe be more diligent anticipating a follow-up.

Yes,always start with Elon Musk then work your way down.

• Haha 2