Cruise Connect Uk southampton cruise transfers

Apologies if this is the wrong place to ask this question but we are trying to book coach transfers for an up coming Princess cruise in August but, for 2 whole days I have not been able to get any reply from Intercruises/ Cruise Connect.  Has anyone else experienced this or is it possible they are no longer in business?  Many thanks for any information.

31 minutes ago, MRS TIGGYWINKLE said:

Apologies if this is the wrong place to ask this question but we are trying to book coach transfers for an up coming Princess cruise in August but, for 2 whole days I have not been able to get any reply from Intercruises/ Cruise Connect.  Has anyone else experienced this or is it possible they are no longer in business?  Many thanks for any information.

Yes seems there are problems. See this thread on other cruise line. 
https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2932325-contacting-cruise-connectintercruise-to-book/#comment-65246174

1 hour ago, Gettingwarmer said:

Yes seems there are problems. See this thread on other cruise line. 
https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2932325-contacting-cruise-connectintercruise-to-book/#comment-65246174

Thank you for that.  I would book online but cannot due to disability issues that require a phone booking. I will keep trying.

1 hour ago, MRS TIGGYWINKLE said:

Thank you for that.  I would book online but cannot due to disability issues that require a phone booking. I will keep trying.

Do you have a TA or CVP?  If so, maybe they could try to book it for you?

So far no response from Princess and no answer to any phone calls to Cruise Connect.  Can anyone who has cruised recently confirm that the Coach service is still running please?  Because of our location we have little alternative travel options.