Bonus booking perks

Susagoode1

Hi everyone, this is a long shot and not huge in the scene of things but I am a bit annoyed. I am wondering if anyone did a booking that Celebrity offered one free specialty dining experience? 
We, in April, booked the Eclipse for May 28,2023 to Alaska. We booked a sky suite and received the WiFi, premium drinks and gratuities. We received shipboard credits and an extra 50$ credit and we’re supposed to get this dining credit also. I am not losing my mind just yet. Last week I was on the app site and actually reserved the dining selection we wanted and when time to pay I redeemed the dining credit. Yesterday I get on the same app to confirm what date I chose and it’s not there. It’s not only not there but when I called Celebrity they told me I didn’t have such a credit. I do have my TA checking on it next week as she’s gone but I am totally perplexed what happened. 
I have learned from this that in the future I will screenshot the offer being made. The offer codes used in my booking are not something I can interpret. On a side note, in the future I will also check air and hotel prices before I book. Who knew hotels for 5/27/23 in Vancouver are $500-1000 per night. I’m used to $300, not $500. Crazy. 
Anyway, just wondering if any of you received this offer? 
thank you!

Susan