Pilates/Yoga classes + arts and crafts day

CCTES

Is there a place on NCL's website to find out the cost of Pilates classes for Norwegian Breakaway? I'm also wondering what the costs are for the arts and crafts activities.

🙂Thanks!

2 hours ago, CCTES said:

Is there a place on NCL's website to find out the cost of Pilates classes for Norwegian Breakaway? I'm also wondering what the costs are for the arts and crafts activities.

I could be completely wrong, however, I believe you sign-up for the Pilates classes once onboard.

Also, the painting-by-you classes.

As far as things like origami (and such) those sessions will be listed in the Freestyle Daily onboard the ship.  For those, you just need to show-up in a timely manner, to the location listed.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, ggTexasGal said:

I could be completely wrong, however, I believe you sign-up for the Pilates classes once onboard.

Also, the painting-by-you classes.

As far as things like origami (and such) those sessions will be listed in the Freestyle Daily onboard the ship.  For those, you just need to show-up in a timely manner, to the location listed.

OK, thanks. I suspect it will come up on the app once on board.

• Like 1

Yoga and Pilates classes are $20 each but you can buy a class pass for the entire cruise for around $99 (depending upon the length of the cruise) which covers all pay for classes. Usually there are one yoga or Pilates class per day, plus spin, or trx/body sculpt so if you like to work out the class pass is the way to go. On embarkation day go up to the gym, meet the trainers and look at the schedule and prices to see what you want to sign up for.

Daily arts and craft classes are usually in the morning, around 10am and are free.

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, SharkieQueen said:

Yoga and Pilates classes are $20 each but you can buy a class pass for the entire cruise for around $99 (depending upon the length of the cruise) which covers all pay for classes. Usually there are one yoga or Pilates class per day, plus spin, or trx/body sculpt so if you like to work out the class pass is the way to go. On embarkation day go up to the gym, meet the trainers and look at the schedule and prices to see what you want to sign up for.

Daily arts and craft classes are usually in the morning, around 10am and are free.

Thank you ☺️