Vista Havana Balcony

VIFP1987

Haven't been in that specific room but we were in a Havana Suite last year on Vista and I can tell you the Havana area is fantastic, especially in the evening when everyone is out doing things we had the area to ourselves a few times.  It was also nice to walk from the balcony to the pools/hot tubs and bars but you won't get that on deck 7 only 5.

10 minutes ago, TexasJohn82 said:

Haven't been in that specific room but we were in a Havana Suite last year on Vista and I can tell you the Havana area is fantastic, especially in the evening when everyone is out doing things we had the area to ourselves a few times.  It was also nice to walk from the balcony to the pools/hot tubs and bars but you won't get that on deck 7 only 5.

Thanks so much for your response. After further research, we ended up booking a Havana cabana on deck 5 … exactly for the reasons you listed. Thanks again!

1 minute ago, ObstructedView2 said:

Hi @VIFP1987🙂

There has been complaints of soot on the Vista aft balconies. Along with the jogging track as well. 

I'm sure you can locate some of the posts/comments by doing a Google search for:

(Cruise Critic: Carnival Vista Aft Balcony Soot)

Thank you! 

We had that cabin one time.  Loved it.  Only con was no shade on balcony and no privacy. But that is true for almost all of the havana balconies or, really, almost all the aft balconies.  They can see you from below and above.