Vibration on Legend?

LoraJ

I am booking a cabin today and trying to choose a cabin. Seems as though the type of cabin I want is towards the rear of this ship. In the past, whenever I am sitting on the back pool deck on fantasy class ships, there is a lot of vibration. You can be in the pool cafe and your water glass will vibrate off the table. Is this true on Legend class ships too?

I am booking today too for 10th April on Legend. I sailed on Spirit 3 years ago and had an aft balcony cabin on 7th floor. Never saw glass vibrating or anything like that. For the first few days it moved a lot until I got accustomed. What cruise are you booking?

We've had the aft corner cabins on the Spirit class twice and heve either not noticed or not been bothered by vibrations. They have an Azipod system of propulsion which are electric motors. Much smother. What we did notice was a fishtailing during rough seas when the ship was moving at speed. We had rear cabins on Celebrity ships and they have a serious problem with vibration. The childrens center was shaking like a paint can on the Galaxy. On the Zenith and Horison, the vibrations were severe when trying to dock. No sleeping through that. Older propulsion system. Despite what most people think, the engines can run on half to two thirds the length of the ship and if you have bibrations from a mechanical problem, vibrations can be felt throughout most of the lower decks.

Archived