Serenity area cost on Sojourn 43 days (2/10/24–3/27/24)

Steve007NY

After a hiatus that involve not only COVID, but retirement and moving from Brooklyn to Sonoma, California, we are finally back to cruising in Seabourn!

Just booked the Auckland to Taipei 43 day section of the world cruise for next winter.

I’ll follow the board closely but Planning is half the fun. Any idea what the serenity area (my husband’sfavorite, part of the ship) will cost for the 43 day trip? 

Edited by Steve007NY
Spelling

• Steve007NY changed the title to Serenity area cost on Sojourn 43 days (2/10/24–3/27/24)
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/22/2023 at 3:50 PM, Mr Luxury said:

Have you actually asked your TA or Seabourn.?

On the Encore it’s currently 145$ a day for 2 of which you get 50$ credit to your Spa account.  I have slot tomorrow, I’ll ask about a longer cruise.

3 minutes ago, Tallante said:

On the Encore it’s currently 145$ a day for 2 of which you get 50$ credit to your Spa account.  I have slot tomorrow, I’ll ask about a longer cruise.

This isn’t the serenity area, it’s the retreat? 

The Seaborn rep said that the Serene area can only be booked on a daily basis ($29 per person per day), but there are no packages. I could virtually swear that we have purchased a package in the past. Has anybody noticed any on board specials for this 43 days (14 sea days) makes this a fairly expensive option when booked individually (as opposed by couple) for that long a cruise.

54 minutes ago, Steve007NY said:

The Seaborn rep said that the Serene area can only be booked on a daily basis ($29 per person per day), but there are no packages. I could virtually swear that we have purchased a package in the past. Has anybody noticed any on board specials for this 43 days (14 sea days) makes this a fairly expensive option when booked individually (as opposed by couple) for that long a cruise.

We always used to purchase a package at a reduced rate 

2 hours ago, Steve007NY said:

Of course there has always been a package.

Just go and speak to the spa manager and get a deal for what you want.

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, galeforce9 said:

This isn’t the serenity area, it’s the retreat? 

I realise that!  However why would you want to pay for the serenity area?  There’s nothing there apart from beds and showers.

36 minutes ago, Tallante said:

I thought you could use the sauna anyway?

In the changing room but the steam rooms are in the serine area.

Jug of lemon water is the draw I think.😀

Edited by Mr Luxury
  • Haha 1