On board credit for being a RCCL shareholder

jelbnl

Is RCCL still offering this benefit to shareholders? The only thing I can find on the web says it expired last year. If it's still available, what do we need to do to get the credit. Thanks!

Yes, it is still available, we got ours for our upcoming sailing on the Rhapsody in April.

Fax or E-mail a copy of your request to ShareholderBenefit@rccl.com.

Send a copy (in pdf form) of the form requesting the benefit, your booking number, ship, and sailing date, and proof of current ownership of at least 100 shares of RCI stock. Proof of ownership can be the most current RCI proxy statement or your most recent copy of a brokerage statement.

If all is in order, they will reply by E-mail within about 3-4 days.

Note, if you can't make a pdf document, then you can fax it to them or send it b snail mail. Instructions are on the website under Investor Relations.

Hypo

with proof of 100 shares of RCCL stock.

$250 for 14+ nights

$200 for 9-13 nights

$100 for 6-8 nights

$50 for under 5 nights

Will expire 5/1/2006 as it is for all bookings made by 5/1/2006 but stockholders always vote to reinstate it for the next year. Amazing that with enough cruises over 4 years, you pay for the stock & it is tax free benefits. The $15 per quarter for 100 shares of dividend is taxed.

I have already booked a cruise departing in May 2006 and another in December 2006. Am I correct that I should get onboard credits for both of these since they were booked before 5/1/2006 - not a cruise taken by 5/1/2006? Thanks for your help.

Yes, you will get the credit but you should request it for both of them. I faxed my request and then followed up with an e-mail a few weeks later to request confirmation that it had been applied to my account. A few days later received an e-mail that all was taken care of and $100 credit put on my onboard account for my cruise that leaves this Sat. March 18th!!!:)

Archived