Teen Club Question

Her age for the duration of the cruise is determined by her age on the day she boards the ship. However, I would think that if you speak with the people running the teen club, she will be allowed to participate in the activities. I know exceptions have been made in the past under similar circumstances. Talk to the staff on day one and explain her situation. I'm guessing she has older siblings that will be in the teen club. If so, that will help the situation.

Edited by cruiseguy1016

16 hours ago, jimbulger said:

My youngest Daughter turns 13 in the middle of our cruise,  Can she access the teen club or no

It’s up to who ever is running the teen club. we had no issues with our 12 year old being allowed to join on our last two cruises. It does vary by ship though. Some are 12 and some are 13

My daughter is 11, what club can she participate on Enchantment of the Seas? Is there anything age appropriate for kids who are not too young , but also not teens?

Also can somebody share information on what the activities are exactly ? Are they supervised? 

2 hours ago, purplethorn said:

My daughter is 11, what club can she participate on Enchantment of the Seas? Is there anything age appropriate for kids who are not too young , but also not teens?

Also can somebody share information on what the activities are exactly ? Are they supervised? 

You can sign her up for Adventure Ocean (kids club) on the first day.  They have supervised activities. Hopefully someone else can add more details on what those activities are exactly in her age group. Her age group should be 9-11 (or 9-12 on some ships).  If you are going at a time when few kids are on the ship then age groups may be combined.  For older kids like her, you can choose when you sign her up to allow her to sign herself out.  (If you don't give her permission to sign herself out then she will stay in a supervised area until you come to get her.)

• Like 1