Reading Posts redeems Carnival!

BettyBurrito

I am very happy to have found this board. My DH and I need a cruise and we are taking our 2 1/2 year old. Since Carnival is one of the only lines to permit kids under 3 in the kids' program, I wasn't too excited.

I have been on 2 RCI, 1 Princess and 1 Carnival cruise. The Carnival cruise had been our least favorite. There were lots of little things that we didn't like (as well as good stuff, too).

Anyway, my point is that after reading what everyone here has to say about Carnival, I am actually excited and I just booked our next cruise on the Miracle for this May!!!

I know we will love the ship and I am sure it will be a wonderful experience.

Thanks, CC for reminding me that one so-so cruise experience doesn't mean all experiences will be the same.

Yeah!!!

Your additude before you board the ship can make or break your cruise experience. I have read over 1000 reviews and what I have found is those expecting to have a good time have, and those expecting to find problems did. Will everything be perfect? No. Will waiting in line 10 minutes longer, or finding out you over paid by $10 ruin your cruise? Not if you don't let it.

Have a positive additude and you will have a positive experience. Have a negative additude and you will have a negative experience.

Archived