Does Silver Seas provide masks?

1sttimerrt

The masks provided on my last cruise were the low-quality basic surgical type masks.  I would recommend taking some kn95’s for crowded areas and busses if you want to make a good attempt to protect against Covid.  I don’t think masks are required now.

At this point they have virtually eliminated masks.  The only people wearing mask on our cruise were the staff and crew that had just joined the ship.   The policy was new crew members have to wear a mask for their first five days on the ship.  I don’t recall seeing any passengers wearing mask inside, outside, or on tours.   They did say if you wanted a mask you could get them at reception.  We had brought our own but never wore them.  

If you think you might want masks at some point definitely bring KN95s. Easy to get these days.

Most places I don't bother but I definitely wear a mask during the scrum for boarding planes, waiting for immigration, etc. And on general principles I don't use elevators on the ship.

• Like 1

Only the occasional person wears a mask but they are still available in your suite and always a box open when you are off on excursions.

No real point anymore especially as only surgical masks supplied.