Question on the location of the midship location Ocean Suites on Conquest class ships (Liberty, Glory, Valor, etc)

We're considering booking an Ocean Suite category cabin on the Carnival Liberty. Looking at those, all of which are located on deck 7, I see most are located toward the bow, but there are eight of them just forward of the midship elevators. I see that several Grand Suite cabins are between the forward OS cabins and these eight midship OS cabins.

Can anyone tell me if there is any significant difference in the forward or midship OS cabins? If we book, we will book as far away from "The Garden" atrium to minimize noise from that area, and as far as possible away from the forward and midship elevators to avoid that congestion and noise. Also, there is generally much less "pitching" toward the midship if the ship encounters heavy weather.

Thoughts?

Doug

We are partial to OS and have been on Liberty a few times (not since restart though), mid ship deck 7 OS has always been great for us.  DH has a tendency towards motion sickness and that location helped immensely for him.  I believe you should be pretty good in that location and far enough away from the atrium to avoid any stray noises.  I would say to stay more midship and and enjoy!

Edited by Drazil65

13 hours ago, Drazil65 said:

We are partial to OS and have been on Liberty a few times (not since restart though), mid ship deck 7 OS has always been great for us.  DH has a tendency towards motion sickness and that location helped immensely for him.  I believe you should be pretty good in that location and far enough away from the atrium to avoid any stray noises.  I would say to stay more midship and and enjoy!

Thanks, Drazil65.

Doug