Speedway/Galaxy Pass

Liljo22

Just booked on the Prima and have a question on how these passes work.  I saw BirdTravels posting of the terms and for both passes it says that 1 person can use it per race/game.  Does that mean multiple people can use the pass but just not at the same time?  

The speedway pass breakeven is 14 races which seems like a lot but both my kids(and myself) being able to use it would make more sense.  

On 5/19/2023 at 1:06 AM, Liljo22 said:

Just booked on the Prima and have a question on how these passes work.  I saw BirdTravels posting of the terms and for both passes it says that 1 person can use it per race/game.  Does that mean multiple people can use the pass but just not at the same time?  

The speedway pass breakeven is 14 races which seems like a lot but both my kids(and myself) being able to use it would make more sense.  

From what I've read the galaxy pass does allow for 3 swipes then a 3 minute rest. So essentially 3 players can race at the same time. Sounds like they don't discourage pass sharing. I have 2 kids and I probably will just purchase 1 pass to share.

I have't seen any information about the speed way pass yet. Could you let me know where you saw that?