Warning about Port shops from a seasoned cruiser who obviously made a mistake

On a recent cruise on NCL I was docked at Progresso.  After our lovely excursion, I shopped at the port area and came across a store named Black Diamonds.  There I purchased 4 pieces of Jewlery that were sold as genuine gemstones and genuine gold.  They were even stamped as such.  The certificates of authenticity were to be emailed to me.  As per what they told me was their policy.  I gave them my email etc.  never recieved them. Brought them home and had them appraised only to find out they were glass and silver. I contacted my credit card company to no avail. I paid a lot of money for these items.  I have been in touch with the cruise port who assured me I would be refunded.  Well it is now 8months later and I have not been refunded.  And my credit card company cannot do anything about it at all. They have tried to work with the bank and have gotten no where.  
As a seasoned cruiser I should have seen that what I purchased wasn’t written on the receipt and therefore I screwed up.  I just want to warn anyone to NOT shop at the port as they scammed me and others.  The shop was fined according to the port manager but I have no resolution.