NCL Excursion Question - Escape Room & Victoria by Night

brigand13

Hello all... So our group are majorly into escape rooms and we're considering the "Escape Room & Victoria by Night" excursion that's offered in Victoria, BC for our AK cruise later this year.  Has anyone done this excursion in particular (would love your impressions) and do you know which escape room it includes?  

[BTW, sorry if this is a repeat sort of question... I tried searching, but when NCL has a ship named "Escape" and there's LOTS of talk about "rooms", it means a lot of noise in the search.  🤪]

TIA!!

• 3 months later...

Given that most ships dock in Victoria around 8 P.M. and leave about midnight, I would doubt that you will be able to see much of Victoria except for all the pretty lights.

I use the evening of Victoria to make sure I am ready for disembarkation the next day.

Enjoy your cruise

• Like 1

I did this excursion in Oct of 2022. The escape room was fun and decently entertaining. How it worked was the escape room managers had the excursion participants split up into groups: challenging, less challenging, easy, etc., and we sorted ourselves out fairly quickly. We were given our instructions, and then we went off a-solvin' in our separate rooms. I think there were four total.

The "Victoria By Night" part is the tour bus guide pointing out landmarks as you drive to and from the escape room via scenic route. You don't get to get off the bus and walk around due to the time limit.