Seascape Questions

Dthorne1

Hello:

This is our first MSC cruise that wasn’t in the Mediterranean. We leave in 8 days and will be going to the private island, Ocho rios, grand cayman, and Cozumel. We splurged a little and got the yacht club for me and my wife and our nanny and 2 year old.

What are some of the must do’s on the boat and what were some things that aren’t worth the time of having to wait?

wife really wants to ride the robotron? On previous ships we liked the 4D cinema rides, race car, and the flight sim.

I know our 2 year old won’t be able to use these but I’ve just seen so many mixed reviews with people hating everything about the boat, crew, and amenities. Hopefully they are just negative people in general. We’ve been on a lot of Royal Caribbean cruises and we prefer those but due to the time we could take this trip and status match this was the best bang for our money.

Where is the yacht club tent located at in relation to where the car will drop us off with our luggage? I’ve not been able to get a clear answer on that.

Thanks for any info and anything else that you want to add will be awesome.

thanks! 

18 hours ago, Dthorne1 said:

Also, I know the dinner attire on Royal Caribbean has been relaxed a lot to where business casual is normal in the dining room. Is that the case on MSC yacht club restaurant?

Yes, some people dress up, but a lot of people are business casual or resort casual, even on Gala night.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Dthorne1 said:

Where is the yacht club tent located at in relation to where the car will drop us off with our luggage? I’ve not been able to get a clear answer on that.

You will see a white tent for YC. Your driver should be able to drop you off right in front or very close to it.