Swapping cabin mates

LImom

I have done  this on other cruise lines in the past ,but does anyone know if it is possible to switch cabin mates once on board MSC? Currently booked in 2 YC cabins and would like to swap second passenger with another family member in the cabin next door.

They don’t care where you sleep, but MSC does not give out extra key cards.  Getting bracelets and s sapping them can solve your situation.  However, not all classes of ships have the bracelets.  Fantasia class and older do not.  EM

Edited by Essiesmom

@Essiesmom Would they allow me to permanently switch the second  passengers from each cabin and therefore eliminating the need for second key or bracelet ?  I just booked this way in oder to get the discount upfront as we were in final payment period and didn't want obc for my adult children when they applied for status match which we already have.

Edited by LImom
typo

4 hours ago, LImom said:

@Essiesmom Would they allow me to permanently switch the second  passengers from each cabin and therefore eliminating the need for second key or bracelet ?  I just booked this way in oder to get the discount upfront as we were in final payment period and didn't want obc for my adult children when they applied for status match which we already have.

Yes, they will, from personal experience booking multi cabins in a way to minimise cost with young children. The concierge is your friend! 😉

2 minutes ago, LImom said:

@Essiesmom We will be on the Meraviglia

@hamrag That was what I was hoping someone would say!

Thank you both for your responses 😃

We've done this twice before in YC, the whole process took only 5-10 minutes at the concierge desk.

On 5/28/2023 at 6:08 AM, LImom said:

I have done  this on other cruise lines in the past ,but does anyone know if it is possible to switch cabin mates once on board MSC? Currently booked in 2 YC cabins and would like to swap second passenger with another family member in the cabin next door.

I have often wanted to do this but my wife objects. 

• Haha 2