Memorial Day Sale - Worth checking out!!

Boscodog

On 5/29/2023 at 1:14 AM, trinitygirl said:

They definitely did this - I was planning on pre-purchasing a laundry bag for my cruise and until this 'sale' happened, it was priced at $57 (AUD) with an 11% discount. Now, with the 20% discount, it is priced at $69!  I thought my memory was going, but my notes don't lie.  Now I don't know whether to jump on the special, or just leave it and hope the price goes back down again before my cruise...

I have never seen the option to pre-purchase laundry?  Where is this.  Is this only an Australian thing??  Would love that option.

9 minutes ago, Coarsegold_Mom said:

I have never seen the option to pre-purchase laundry?  Where is this.  Is this only an Australian thing??  Would love that option.

If you go into your cruise planner, and click on scroll down to Gift and Gear, you will find a separate heading of Laundry Services - there will be the choice of prepaying for a bag of wash and fold, or wash and press, and then a Back Home laundry bag which is three bags of laundry (which you have to do all at the same time).

• Like 1