I just read on my roll call how AWFUL BOGO flights can be!

ontheweb

48 minutes ago, UCLAman said:

THANK YOU @graphicguy !!! I owe you at least one or 2 cold beverages on the cruise!!! 

Update on my situation: called my TA today and no dice - he called Norwegian Air, he called Luthansa air this morning and he couldn’t get any info or progress. Then I called Luthansa directly and boom!! In less than 5 minutes I had premium uograded seats!! 😁 I had a pay a little extra but thats fine with me. So problem resolved !! Thank you again @graphicguy !! 

You’re welcome!  

Not surprised you had to go directly to the airlines.  

My experience  with NCL Air has been 50-50.  I think they want to help, but I get the distinct impression they are using some sort of rigid process/booking application that makes it difficult  to deviate what the app assigns as the cheapest air fare.

Like you, I’ve been working with NCL Air to book flights different than coming in day of my cruise.  They say it can be done.  They just haven’t done it.

So glad it worked out for you.

I may do the same and contact the airlines directly!

All I was after was to ensure that my family sit together. Being that the flight was a week away I was concerned that we would end up not being seated together. Now its been resolved and got some extra legroom seats in the process! Anyhow thanks again!! 

Moving forward, I will probably book my own flights in the future and not rely on NCL air.