Dawn's Blue Lagoon and La Trattoria ??

suzequ

Am sailing on the Dawn in 3 (YES!) days and am deciding with DH and DD which specialty restaurants we wants to try. (I want Bistro, DH wants Cagney's, DD wants Teppanyaki). I've found reviews and menus for all of those and Salsa's, but I haven't heard a work about the Blue Lagoon or La Trattoria. I know they're seafood, italian respectively but don't know if they are good/bad/ho hum, if they have a cover, anything at all. Can anyone help? Thanks!:)

The Blue Lagoon is not really a specialty restaurant - it's more like an all-night diner with items such as burgers, hot dogs, buffalo wings, fried rice, etc. It's a great place to grab a snack or a quick meal. There is no surcharge for the Blue Lagoon and it's open 24/7.

La Trattoria is Italian - no surcharge there either. It's actually "carved" out of part of the buffet's space at night.

I would recommend trying both.

Am sailing on the Dawn in 3 (YES!) days and am deciding with DH and DD which specialty restaurants we wants to try. (I want Bistro, DH wants Cagney's, DD wants Teppanyaki). I've found reviews and menus for all of those and Salsa's, but I haven't heard a work about the Blue Lagoon or La Trattoria. I know they're seafood, italian respectively but don't know if they are good/bad/ho hum, if they have a cover, anything at all. Can anyone help? Thanks!:)

Yes, I would do Le Bistro, Cagneys and Teppanyaki!

Blue Lagoon..fast food. No cover..fish and chips..ho hum

La Trattoria...Italian fast food...no cover...good for a change of pace...ho hum

I know you will LOVE the Dawn!

Enjoy your cruise:)

I agree, try them all - Le Bistro, Cagney's and Teppanyaki. Make sure to get reservations as soon as you get on board. Teppanyaki fills up especially fast since there are only two stations.

Trattoria is not particularly special imo. I'd rather eat in the other "regular" restaurants. Try them all too. Aqua, Venetian, Impressions - all very different from each other.

Archived