Refund Method

Knicks1130

Unfortunately had to cancel a cruise.... I have insurance so am covered.  I am getting half back from NCL (prepaid stuff, gratuities, port / taxes)  and half from insurance.  My question is how doe NCL refund the money?  I used multiple different cards to pay for stuff... so they just refund back to each?  or all to one card?  Do they mail a check?

Thanks

10 minutes ago, Knicks1130 said:

Unfortunately had to cancel a cruise.... I have insurance so am covered.  I am getting half back from NCL (prepaid stuff, gratuities, port / taxes)  and half from insurance.  My question is how doe NCL refund the money?  I used multiple different cards to pay for stuff... so they just refund back to each?  or all to one card?  Do they mail a check?

Thanks

The portions that NCL credits should each go back to the original form of payment.  That's what happened to us in the past.  So if you used multiple cards, each should get back what was charged to that specific card.

The last cancellation we were involved with (actually helped my parents cancel) their insurance company mailed them a check for what they covered.

Edited by JandC_Cruising
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1