Voyager her we come

Heading off to the Airport later today to stay overnight before an early flight to Palma Majorca to jump on the Inaugural cruise of Marella Voyager for 2 weeks. After 54 cruises, this is the most eagerly awaited cruise for a long time. 😇

voyager 002.jpg

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
On another Media platform I was doing a daily blog. This was my final piece in the jig saw. Some people will love the ship, some won't. Its life eh!! After 2 weeks it was okish, but after 56 cruise it might just be me.

The Final countdown
Voyager (Marella)
June 16th 2023 Palamos
Our 2nd week yes really
Me and Her, affectionately known as G&T. Gail and Terry
My Views and probably not shared by the many or even anybody who cares 😇
Are you sitting comfortably 😁
Then I shall begin.
This Ship won't be everybody's cup of tea. But some will like it, others not. You have read my scribblings from the past 2 weeks. I tried to put it down in words several times, but each time it ended the same way. To save any disappointment, try it out. Negatives are no Atrium, to me the Atrium on the Discoveries do it for me every time, plusses new bars and the same happy crew. Nice shiny boat on the outside but a bit tatty around some of the pool areas and cabins. All the work done was kitchens and bars and a paint job.
Food a bit n miss. But we're all different, what some people like others don't. You won't please everyone..
Shows are OK if you like them. Famous Names for our 1st week.
Musicians on board all brilliant.
Thank you for reading and thank you to those that I've chatted to these last 2 weeks it's been a real pleasure.
Love
Gail & Terry aka G&T xxx

Thanks for the review RR hope you had a good time although it obviously did not reach your past experiences. Unfortunately I feel we will never  return to the type of cruising we experienced when we first started, many years ago, but it's all new and enjoyable for the next generation. Think we maybe just try one more 😎

Navigate App, for some things it's brilliant, but don't rely on the money side. it's all over the place. Plus / Minus. it's a job to keep track of everything. plus, it was my card, and they put everything on my wife's..I thought I was doing well the 1st week with Zero on mine until Gail said it's all on hers..***** 

bill 001.jpg

Bill 002.jpg

Mmm, can't really tell whether you enjoyed this cruise?  Lots of changes but I guess they are trying to be a bit different from other cruise lines . Think we might give it a go for a week to see what we think.

We are actually fancying a change and have been looking at Princess for 2024. We were going to the Baltic in May 2020 from Newcastle but, obviously, that never happened. Can't see Marella sailing from UK in the near future so may go with Princess. The price at the moment is less than we are paying for our Marella cruise this September. Might also consider Fred as they still do cruises from Newcastle.