Question about transferring Princess booking to TA

From Air to Sea!

27 minutes ago, Coral said:

I think it must be done within 60 days from deposit.

Yes.

4 minutes ago, Steelers36 said:

Not only is there a time limint to tfr a booking, but if PCL is no longer offering the same OBC benefits you received, then you lose them if you re-book under a new Fare Code (whether with existing agent or a new one).

Thank you. I think I’m past 60 days. I’m pretty happy with what I have so I shouldn’t be greedy.

• Like 1

On 6/4/2023 at 8:12 AM, could travel all the time said:

My TA was surprised by the new process. Princess not only wanted the form filled out, I had to email it in myself. Poor guy was on the phone two times with them. Hopefully it won’t take long to transfer. 

Trying this for a second time so hope it isn’t a dup

I just wanted to come back and let you all know that my transfer completed. It took a couple of days as others have said. I didn’t receive an acknowledgment email so was nervous that my request wasn’t received..but apparently it was 🙂👍

To be completely honest I am thrilled not to have to deal with Princess customer service. They are simply horrible. I used the chat several times and spoke to many live agents, and they are just terrible…know really nothing and extremely frustrating to deal with. Training really, really has to be stepped up in my opinion.  Sorry just a little rant. 

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, could travel all the time said:

Trying this for a second time so hope it isn’t a dup

I just wanted to come back and let you all know that my transfer completed. It took a couple of days as others have said. I didn’t receive an acknowledgment email so was nervous that my request wasn’t received..but apparently it was 🙂👍

To be completely honest I am thrilled not to have to deal with Princess customer service. They are simply horrible. I used the chat several times and spoke to many live agents, and they are just terrible…know really nothing and extremely frustrating to deal with. Training really, really has to be stepped up in my opinion.  Sorry just a little rant. 

I recall years ago booking our first Princess cruise over the phone with whomever took the call.  Nice older man from the US by the sound of his voice.  He was very patient, had been on the ship we were booking, was full of tips about the ship and what not to miss, and everything went swimmingly.  He even called to remind us about the final payment coming up. 

Ahhh, the good old days of real customer service.

• Like 2