What do you do in Nassau from 8:30 pm to 12 noon?

kaykels

There is a Pirate Museum in the center of town, a short walk from the pier. I have never been, but heard it is fun with children.

You have very limited time, so this might be an option. Otherwise check and see what excursions the ship is offering.

Have fun, Kathy

We took the trip to Atlantis last week. You might want to check the Atlantis website and see how much it costs see the aquarium + dig site. I have a feeling that it's not all that much. The excursion from NCL is $49. To take a taxi to Atlantis costs $4 per person and they drop you off right in front. If you take the excursion, they drop you off about a 15 minute walk away from the place.

We took the trip to Atlantis last week. You might want to check the Atlantis website and see how much it costs see the aquarium + dig site. I have a feeling that it's not all that much. The excursion from NCL is $49. To take a taxi to Atlantis costs $4 per person and they drop you off right in front. If you take the excursion, they drop you off about a 15 minute walk away from the place.

The Digs are accessible at nite for free, ($29pp , $21kids during the day).

There's a pirates museum and zoo that may be of interest in the morning.

• 1 month later...

I think I'm on the same itinerary as the OP (8PM - 12 noon overnight stay at Nassau). I was thinking about heading over to Atlantis at night and seeing the Digs for free. I also wanted to try parasailing or just renting jet skis for a little bit in the morning.

So I'd like to know if either of these are available at any of the beaches in the morning. I know someone mentioned the Wyndham beach as one place, but are there other beaches that we can get to with enough time for these activities and get back on the ship by noon?

Archived